We caught up with the candidates running for VP Education and Democracy to ask them a few questions
1. What’s been the highlight of your campaign week?
2. What would you do differently if anything?
3. What great leader would you compare yourself to?
1. The end. it’s been so stressful but it’s been a great week; it’s been awesome.
2. Get a bigger campaign team, all my friends are in media so they can’t campaign as they have to be impartial.
3. The only great leader that I know is Caesar but I wouldn’t compare myself to him.
1. Getting out there and speaking to people and dealing with issues that actually matter to students.
2. I wouldn’t, I gave my all and even if I don’t get elected then I’ve given people that choice to vote for me and that’s all you can do.
3. There isn’t one because I haven’t been a great leader because I haven’t been elected yet. Maybe I can become this great leader if I do get elected.
1. The support has been phenomenal; from friends, my campaign team and people I don’t even know.
2. No, I’ve had an amazing time.
3. I wouldn’t – I’ll wait to see if I get elected and then try and answer that.
1. I really loved all the support and everyone I met. It was tiring but awesome, I would recommend it to anyone.
3. I’m not quite sure, I think I’ll be unique.